Designing for Prefabrication – A Case Study in Motion
Panelists from HED, KPFF Consulting Engineers, and McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. share their perspectives on designing for prefabrication. Learn how they approached the design and delivery of a prefabricated building envelope for the CSULA Student Housing East project that delivered on the aesthetic vision with schedule and budget certainty.
We cover how to:
- Achieve design intent through prefabrication.
- Approach prefabrication as a strategy from the project’s conception.
- Meet schedule and budget certainty.
- Leverage prefabrication for a safer job site, reduced site impacts with a higher quality product.
- Take advantage of integrated systems for energy efficiency, single warranty and efficiency.
Follow us on social media:
Clark Pacific © 2023